Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hard Core' Colour Challenge

Friends Welcome to day 2 of our fabulous and fun Hard Core' Crop
If you were not with us yesterday here are all the links you need on how to




Now on to my challenge, This is a Core'dinations Colour challenge  I want you to create a project with all of these colours. Anything goes, cards, layout, home decor, you name it.


Yes!! you can use more colours if you like.

As for what I have created, well it is a bit of a work in progress!! You see, right now I am scrapping with you and using all the other challenges for inspiration.

Every year for the past 3 years I have said," I really want to do a December Daily"......but October is overwhelming and November flies by and before I know it December is here and I don't have the time to work on such a big project with all the other things that we do. 

This year with the new baby I know it will be no different, so I am doing right now with my CHRISTMAS in July Colour challenge. Here is what I have got done so far.


You will see there are lots of blank spaces, and lot of places for photos 


There are circles everywhere because I will use them with the Custom Core' numbers {like the one in this layout} that I am cutting out with my Klic n Kut


and since I don't know what photo will go where until I take them, I have left plenty of space for titles and jounalling.





Have you SPOTTED a theme yet???


If you notice, I have used the Spotted collection for the whole project, the colours are perfect and you can sand the front and the back for an embossed and debossed look.

So guess what? If you participate in my challenge, that is what I get to give away. My ALL time fave!!


 All you have to do is link up your creation to THIS blog post using Inlinkz before midnight on July 22 2012
Winner will be chosen for best, most creative use of Core'dinations

Ready, Set Go!!!

Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great Lyd....and very proud of you for getting it done BEFORE baby :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how they're Christmas cards using modern paper & designs. Really inspiring. FYI-check out http://perfectsentimentschallenge.blogspot.com/
    Wednesday & I think you'll be nicely surprised by the challenge.

    Great job!
    Karen Conner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these designs! I'm so glad I'm participating in the Crop Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh Lydia this album is just going to look soooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did some great cards. I found the colors tough to work with, so it was a real challenge for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...